Favorite Jungian Books and Articles by Other Authors
- Samuel L. Kimbles, "The Cultural Complex and the Myth of Invisibility," in Thomas Singer (ed.), The Vision Thing: Myth, Politics and Psyche in the World (London and New York: Routledge, 2000), pp. 157-169.
- Al Lingis, "Lust," Spring, 51 (1991): 5-25.
- Ginette Paris, "Everyday Epiphanies," in Petruska Clarkson (ed.), On the Sublime in Psychoanalysis, Archetypal Psychology and Psychoanalysis (London: Whurr, 1997), pp. 85-95.
- Russell A. Lockhart, "Coins and Psychological Change," in Words as Eggs: Psyche in Language and Clinic (Dallas: Spring Publications, 1983), pp. 191-208.
- Edward C. Whitmont, "The Destiny Concept in Psychotherapy," in Joseph B. Wheelwright (ed.), The Analytic Process: Aims, Analysis, Training: Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress for Analytical Psychology (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1971), pp. 185-98.
- James Hillman, "Notes on White Supremacy: Essaying an Archetypal Account of Historical Events," Spring (1986): 163-75.
- Jay Sherry, "Jung, the Jews, and Hitler," Spring (1984): 105-15.
- Marie-Louis von Franz, "On Active Imagination," in Psychotherapy (Boston and London: Shambhala, 1993), pp. 163-76.